donate to help teen drug prevention
What is the best part of this race? 100% of the profit will be supporting 8 Drug Free Clubs of America Chapters here in Ross County Ohio. These 8 Chapters are 8 local high schools that have over 1,500 members enrolled into the program. This represents over 45% of all Ross County high school students and we have several schools with over 50% of their student body enrolled.
The Buck Fifty, Inc. is a 501c3 charity so all of your donations are tax deductible. Checks should be made out to The Buck Fifty, Inc. and mailed to PO BOX 764, Chillicothe, OH 45601.
Our race committee is volunteer based so these funds will go a long way in supporting every high school student who would like to participate in this incentive based drug prevention program. By running this race, not only will you have a PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE, but you will also be making a difference in the lives of our youth.
Thank YOU for participating in our race, and if you feel moved to donate we certainly appreciate that also!!!
The Buck Fifty Organizers
buck fifty survivor football pool
We are hosting this fun (and highly competitive) football pool as a fundraiser throughout the entire NFL regular season in hopes to create awareness for our race and an opportunity to win some money. Entry fee is $25 per player. Do YOU have what it takes to win it all? Don't delay and enter by 1:00 pm Sunday September 11, 2016.
Details and instructions for joining the pool at runyourpool.com:
1. Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm…
2. Enter the following information:
a. In the Pool ID box, enter the number 24809
b. In the Pool Password box, enter 'buckfifty' (without the single quotes)
3. Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)
*The rules are as follows*:
1. If your team wins, you advance to the next week. If it loses, you are out of the pool. No spreads, only wins get you through to the next week.
2. You must make your pick before the first game of the week. If you do not meet the deadline, you are out of the pool. No exceptions
3. The last 3 players standing take home the jackpot. ($1000 1st Place, $350 2nd Place, $150 3rd Place based on 100 or more people playing. Payout will be 50% of pool if we have less than 100 participants)
4. If more than one player is still alive after the regular season ends, the pot is split equally among the remaining players
5. Entry fee is $25 per player for the whole season.
6. Entry into the pool and fees must be paid by Sunday Kickoff September 11, 2016. You can pay by check or credit card. Make check payable to: The Buck Fifty Inc.
~ Mail to: Joe Spaulding P.O. Box 764, Chillicothe, OH 45601
~ Pay with credit card: http://bit.ly/2bTRy30 - Click on the blue Donate button.
It's that easy. Let us know if you have any question and good luck everyone!